Service and Repair of Porsche Vehicles
Part of owning a Porsche is making sure that the technician who maintains it is qualified, experienced and can access the right parts and diagnostics. We only hire the best, and we make sure they have access to the tools they need to take care of your Boxster or SpyderSpyder Weissach the way it should be. While Porsche retains the image of a maker of two seater sports cars like the classic 911 and 918 models, we also provide excellent Porsche Service to their line of SUV, Sedan and Hybrid cars as well.
Porsche offers the Cayenne, Panamera and 918 in a variety of styles including the GTS, S, GT3 and Hybrid engine. These cars are comfortable to ride in and perform as well as their sports cousins. Our service specialists can make sure that your Porsche is up to meeting the demands you place on it. Whether you are a daily driver around the area, or only take it out for the weekends, each style of driving produces a different kind of stress on the engine that has to be properly taken care of to extend the life of your car. Our professional technicians get to know you and your vehicle so they can provide you with customized care.
Call and make an appointment with us for the repair or service of your Porsche today.
The Kniesel’s Auto Service Porsche service advantages:
- Open Monday - Friday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM & Saturdays 8:00 AM to 4 PM.
- 3 year / 36,000 mile limited Nationwide Warranty
- Valued Client Discounts with no Membership Required
- Express Oil Change and Star Smog Service
- After hours drop-off and pick-up available
- Complimentary Shuttle or Uber Service
- MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Discover
- 6-12 months same as cash OAC
- Secure Online Payment Portal
- 12 months FREE Roadside Service, to include:
Towing, Lockouts, Fuel and fluid delivery, Jump starts, Flat tire changing
(Up to $100.00 per event, some restrictions apply)