Service and Repair of Pontiac Vehicles
Pontiac, originally known for muscle cars and powerful engines, specialized in performance vehicles until the brand’s production discontinued in 2010. Pontiac produced companion makes of Chevrolet, and the 84-year history of the Pontiac brand is distinguished by high performers such as the GTO—a model so famous for performance that a song was written in its honor.
When you own a high-performance automobile like a Pontiac, you need high performance service to maintain it well. Don’t settle for anything less than the best when it comes to caring for your Pontiac. Our shop offers high quality service to Pontiacs and their owners alike. Our certified technicians are equipped with the skill and experience to address all of your Pontiac’s needs, from routine service to major repairs.
We don’t solely focus on the vehicle’s needs. We also address your needs as a vehicle owner. We make sure you understand the work we do, and we happily answer your questions about the repairs and service. From the moment you walk in to our shop until you drive away satisfied, we strive to ensure the best quality customer service.
From the Bonneville to the Firebird, the G3 through the G8, the Grand Am to the Solstice, and much more, our experienced mechanics stand ready to service any Pontiac model.
Give your Pontiac vehicle the quality care it deserves. For the best in automotive maintenance and repair, call our shop to schedule an appointment today!
The Kniesel’s Auto Service Pontiac service advantages:
- Open Monday – Friday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM & Saturdays 8:00 AM to 4 PM.
- 3 year / 36,000 mile limited Nationwide Warranty
- AAA Members enjoy 10% labor discount up to $100.00
- Express Oil Change and Star Smog Service
- After hours drop-off and pick-up available
- Complimentary Shuttle or Uber Service
- MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Discover
- 6-12 months same as cash OAC
- Secure Online Payment Portal
- 12 months FREE Roadside Service, to include:
Towing, Lockouts, Fuel and fluid delivery, Jump starts, Flat tire changing
(Up to $100.00 per event, some restrictions apply)