Service and Repair of Plymouth Vehicles
The long and triumphant history of Plymouth cars are thanks to the words of Walter P. Chrysler himself, “Give the public something better and the public will buy.” These vehicles are known for their durability, affordability and engineering. And these are the reasons why Plymouth has kept ahead of the curb, and why consumers continued to buy.
Plymouth always forged ahead with new technologies, from developing the floating power method to designing an all steel body. With all these new improvements, Plymouth was still accommodating the economic market demands with lower prices.
As a Plymouth owner, you understand that only the best care can keep your car running like the day it left the lot over 20, 30, and even 40 years ago! Our certified technicians are dedicated to taking care of your investment whether it’s an original 1932 Plymouth Phaeton PB model, a 1961 Plymouth Fury muscle car, or even a 1990 sport coupe Plymouth Laser. We check the whole vehicle to make sure that you are more than satisfied with our service. Our shop technicians are dedicated to their craft, and we hold our clients as our number one priority.
We are passionate about delivering the best and most professional work, and unlike our competitors, we stick with the Plymouth concept of top of the line work at better prices. Give us a call and schedule an appointment today!
The Kniesel’s Auto Service Plymouth service advantages:
- Open Monday - Friday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM & Saturdays 8:00 AM to 4 PM.
- 3 year / 36,000 mile limited Nationwide Warranty
- Valued Client Discounts with no Membership Required
- Express Oil Change and Star Smog Service
- After hours drop-off and pick-up available
- Complimentary Shuttle or Uber Service
- MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Discover
- 6-12 months same as cash OAC
- Secure Online Payment Portal
- 12 months FREE Roadside Service, to include:
Towing, Lockouts, Fuel and fluid delivery, Jump starts, Flat tire changing
(Up to $100.00 per event, some restrictions apply)