Repair and Service of Eagle Vehicles
Aimed at the enthusiastic driver, the Eagle was the marque of Chrysler Corporation in 1987. The Eagle had a unique touch compared to their competitors with their logo being an eagle and not the Chrysler Corporation "pentastar" logo. This small detail shows that the car was original, and like the driver always ready to try something different.
The Eagle brand didn’t have a niche market because the product line was so diverse. The Eagle vehicles included passenger cars, luxury sedans and sports cars. No matter what kind of Eagle you drive, it is vitally important have a reliable that provides an enjoyable driving experience. We can help you with that!
Our certified technicians aren’t going to limit themselves to just the basic look-over of your Eagle vehicle, we want to make sure that our service goes above and beyond our client's expectation. We want to fix the problem that you came in with whether it’s a simple oil change or a major repair. We also want to catch and correct minor issues before they become an expensive hazard.
We encourage our clients to bring their Eagle vehicles in when the automobiles are approaching their factory recommended mileage intervals for service. Call us today to speak with our knowledgeable staff or make an appointment online with us. We are happy to help you!
The Kniesel’s Auto Service Eagle service advantages:
- Open Monday – Friday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM & Saturdays 8:00 AM to 4 PM.
- 3 year / 36,000 mile limited Nationwide Warranty
- AAA Members enjoy 10% labor discount up to $100.00
- Express Oil Change and Star Smog Service
- After hours drop-off and pick-up available
- Complimentary Shuttle or Uber Service
- MasterCard, Visa, Amex, Discover
- 6-12 months same as cash OAC
- Secure Online Payment Portal
- 12 months FREE Roadside Service, to include:
Towing, Lockouts, Fuel and fluid delivery, Jump starts, Flat tire changing
(Up to $100.00 per event, some restrictions apply)