Auto Repair Citrus Heights
Kniesel’s Auto Service Center is delighted to provide quality auto repair to Citrus Heights and the surrounding communities of Fair Oaks, Orangevale, Antelope, and Folsom. For over 50 years and three generations, our family takes great pride in offering the finest customer service and excellent car repair.
If you’re curious about what our customers have to say about us, here is a recent 5-star review from one of our regular customers:
“Such wonderful service when I go here! Always such good customer service and explanation of the problem, and they have always walked me to my car A+ on service very nice fellas in there! :)” -- Kaitlyn C., Citrus Heights, CA
If you are seeking a Citrus Heights auto shop that deeply cares about its people and its impact on the community, here are seven reasons we encourage you to visit us for auto repair at Kniesel’s Auto Service Center:
- Although we are not the cheapest auto repair shop in town, we pride ourselves in high-quality workmanship and the overall service experience.
- We offer a three-year, 36K mile warranty, which is the best in the Citrus Heights area.
- For any Kniesel’s customer, regardless if you’ve only seen us for an oil change or a major repair, we offer 12 months of roadside service. This service helps to rescue drivers who have locked themselves out of their car, have a flat tire, have run out of gas, or needs a tow truck, up to $75 per incident. Our goal with this roadside assistance is to make our customers feel safe and cared for when faced with an automobile emergency.
- We have a shuttle service that will both drop you off and pick you up again when your vehicle is ready. Also, if our shuttle is not available when you need it, we’ll call Uber for you and pay the fare to bring you to our shop. It’s our way of making things a little easier for you.
- We strive to make the world a better place. We offer outstanding benefits to our team members and participate in Citrus Heights community events. We also help make a difference overseas in Mexico and Africa. Our hearts guide us in creating a company culture that values the people we touch.
- A strong sense of trust is important to us, and that is why we take digital images during each auto repair service. Our customers can see what we did, why we did it, and the quality of the repair. We have received positive feedback from our customers that they appreciate their car repair photos.
- Last, but certainly not least, our Citrus Heights location has a beautiful 125-gallon aquarium with a huge Gourami fish named Mrs. No-No. Her name is Mrs. No-No because if you shake your head at her, she will shake her head back at you. She’s got a great personality. People love Mrs. No-No so much they often take selfies with her.
When your vehicle needs service or repair, see us at Kniesel’s. We are at 7649-A Sunrise Blvd., just minutes away from downtown Citrus Heights. Click here to request service online.
Kniesel’s Auto Service Centers: A family business with unsurpassed service since 1965.